Dr Sidharth Sood is a Consultant Neuropsychiatric and Child and Adolescent Specialist. He has an MBBS degree from Maulana Azad Medical College and an MD degree from the prestigious IHBAS, Delhi. He practises a biomedical approach to the management of Developmental Disorders in childhood along with being an expert Neuropsychiatric and has a professional experience of 4 years. His practice areas are neuropsychiatry, child and adolescent psychiatry, de-addiction and psychosexual disorders
• 1 year of rotational internship at Maulana Azad Medical college from 2016 to 2017.
• 3 years of Psychiatry residency at the Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences from 2018 to 2021, including posting in general psychiatry as well as specialized services like addiction psychiatry, child and adolescent psychiatry, neurology, women's mental health, community outreach clinics and epilepsy clinics.
• Attended various social outreach programs for the management of psychiatric illness for the needy people in society.
• Continued telemedicine service for psychiatric consultation in COVID pandemic through government and various NGOs.
• Currently working as Senior Resident Psychiatry in ESIC, Okhla New Delhi.
• MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi (2011-2016).
• MD in Psychiatry from the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences from May 2018 to July 2021.
• Outposting for 1 month in Department of Psychiatry GB PANT Hospital.
• Currently working as Senior Resident Psychiatry, ESIC, Okhla New Delhi.